- Fabricated mainframe.
- External mainframe pin design.
- Arms appear very good with no sign of cracking or weld repair.
- Outer eccentric bushing excellent.
- Liners replaced.
- Adjustment ring is sitting level with good height.
- Threads are approximately 70% of new, with good life remaining. No damage is apparent.
- Hydraulic clamping and adjustment style.
- Flange modification for "O" ring seal.
- Appears to be in excellent condition.
- Pinion gear is very good.
- Bushing to specification.
- Socket fit was tight when socket was removed.
- Socket liner is in excellent condition.
- Hydraulic console and cylinders were test run in the shop. Holding good pressure.
- Head ball is in very good condition and to specification
- Wipers are good, worn approximately .250".
- Grease seal.
- Used mantle is currently installed.
- Shaft fit is very good with no signs of movement.
- Appears to be in good condition.
- Threads are approximately 70% of new.
- Hydraulic clamping was test run and holds good pressure.
- A bowl liner is currently installed and looks in very good condition. (Coarse Bowl).
Socket Sealing Ring:
- Inner bushing in very good condition.
- Gear teeth are very good.
- Hydraulic conversion to Innotech tramp, clearing and adjust with new hydraulic console.