Tramp Release and Clearing Systems for 4-1/4', 5-1/2' & 7' HD Symons® Crushes Innotech TRS.pdf
Go to the bottom of this page to watch a video of the system working.
- Large clearing stroke.
- Total clearing can be as short as 10 minutes.
- Simple, rugged and reliable with no nitrogen to leak.
- Practically maintenance free.
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use.
- Includes Universal Power Unit to clamp, lock, adjust and clear.
- Service and maintenance people will love it's safe operation.
- Very reasonable price.
- Drastically reduces downtime - Increases profits.
- Makes cavity clearing safer - Improves morale and attitude.
- Rugged and reliable - Saves money.
- Crusher operates with constant clamping force between adjustment ring and mainframe, minimizing ring bounce - Saves maintenance and repair costs.
- Allows operator to set crusher at smaller setting to maximize the product tonnage, because the fear of stalling the crusher and then having to dig it out is eliminated - Makes more salable product and therefore profits.
- Return of your investment is typically less than 1 year.
The video below shows the operation of Innotech's Tramp, Clearing and Adjust modification that was installed on a Symons® 4-1/4' crusher by MRC Technologies.
Call MRC Technologies at 716-822-4300 to discuss how MRC can upgrade your Symons® crusher.